Westek 440A ISDN Terminating Resistor Filter Adapter
|(Model # TC-ISDN)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
440A4 ISDN Terminating Resistor Filter Adapter is used to balance the cable plant between the receiver and transmitter on the Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) T-interface.
Filter Adapter Features:
- Provides the standard 100 ohm circuit termination used on ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI) circuits
- For placement in the communication closet or in the work area
- The 440A4 consists of a 1 foot (305mm) section of a 4-pair cable connected to one end of a flame-retardant plastic housing
- The cord is attached to the housing with the release tab of the plug cut flush to the jack
- Removal can be accomplished with the use of a small tool such as a screwdriver
- The opposite opening of the housing is equipped with an 8 position modular jack