W-2000A-EWP is ideal for night doors, shipping/receiving departments, warehouses., residential applications or any security-sensitive entry, Designed to install on an unused trunk he input on Electronic or IA2 single or multiline 'No KSU' phones and PABX. When the 'Call' button is pressed the unit rings the phones up to 10 times (adjustable) or until answered.
The entry door boxes provide 24V talk battery permiting loop lengths in excess of 6300 foot, using 24 AWG twisted pair. The power included can be mounted up to 150 ft. from the unit using 24 AWG twisted pair. The units provide 3 REN output (enough to ring six .5 REN phones). To ring additional phones use model, VI-RG-10A Ring Booster. Power supply included.
- Microphone volume is provided
- 24 volt talk battery
- surface mount unit in a durable plastic case
- 20 Hz ring generator
- Can mount on a single gang electrical box
- Dimensions: 4' x 5.25' x 1.5'
- Microphone volume adjustment
- 45° terminal strip for easy wiring
- Adjustable number of rings (1-7) 3.0 REN
- Door/Gate entry system for any phone system
- Doorboxes generate up to ten rings on your telephones when the 'Call' button is pressed
- Provides standard ringing
- UPC Code: 615687222180
- For Standard version see Model # W-2000A
Enhanced Weather Protection Option:
Includes weather-sealed trim pots and DIP switches, a special rubber microphone boot and a mylar speaker with a rubber gasket acting as a primary shield against water penetration. If required, face plate gaskets are provided to further eliminate water infiltration. All connections are hand soldered to eliminate corrosion, and the connections at the push button switch, microphone, and "Call Connected" LED are also hand sealed using a special non-corrosive electronics grade flexible silicone sealant. The entire circuit board is "potted" in a flexible urethane encapsulating material, leaving the weather sealed field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches accessible for on-site programming. The flexible urethane sealant allows the circuit board and its components to expand and contract, while maintaining weather resistance. To protect the tip and ring connections, special connectors filled with anti-corrosive sealing gel are included.