Viking Advanced Line Simulator
|(Model # DLE-300)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Advanced Line Simulator provides two-way communication between standard analog telecom products, such as modems, fax machines, Key Systems, PABX's, as well as standard telephones.
- Supports all high speed data Produces Name or Name and Number Caller ID data
- Audio input/output for recording voice prompts
- 40 V DC talk battery
- Precise call progress tones (dial tone, ring back, fast and slow busy, SIT, and re-order tones)
- Standard and distinctive 20 Hz AC ringing
- Provides CPC breaks after disconnect
- Touch Tone detection
- Ringdown mode (no touch tones required)
- 911 trainer mode for classroom training