Viking Digital Mass Notification Announcer
|(Model # DNA-510)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Digital Mass Notification Announcer is a digital mass notification announcer, capable of providing up to 2 minutes of digitally recorded voice emergency instructions and alert tones over your existing paging system.
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Up to 2 minutes of total message record time
- Record up to 5 different emergency messages
- Ten different emergency alert tones
- Call progress detection for automatic hang up on CPC, busy signal, dial tone or silence
- Separate volume controls for paging, messages and alert tones
- Automatically interrupts current page or background music to inject emergency announcement, alert tones or live page
- Programmable trigger input to activate a message and/or alert tone
- N.O. & N.C. trigger output contacts for activating flashing beacon (BLK-3-EWP), Alarm Dialer (K-202-DVA), etc.
- Security code to prevent fraudulent use
- Connects directly to an unused line input (trunk) or station port of a phone system or to a dedicated phone line
- Connections: Two(2) RCA audio jacks, 11 position cage clamp terminal strip
- Emergency Alert Tones: Code 3 temporal (slow whoop), hi/low siren, wail siren, alert horn, attach siren, fast sweep siren, march time horn, bell, buzzer, 1K Hz steady tone