Viking Intelligent Line Sharing Device with Inbound Call Switching
|(Model # LSD-2)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Intelligent Line Sharing Device with Inbound Call Switching allows the user to share an existing phone line with an emergency phone or other priority alarm device.
- Routes both incoming and outgoing calls
- Allows an emergency device to share a phone line with other devices (fax machines, phones, modems)
- Gives priority to the emergency devices
- Can be used on any C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station
- Incoming calls routed to one of two ports by caller ID, distinctive ring or quick call back
- Status LED displays mode of operation
- Can store up to 12 caller ID numbers
- Provides busy signal to the phone port when an emergency device is in use
Caller ID is not passed through LSD-2 to the devices
When the emergency device is in use, the phone line is not available for normal use. Any additional emergency calls will have to be made on another phone line. For this reason the LSD-2 is not recommended for single line applications.